2007 LLLI Conference Blogs
Get a wide range of first-hand impressions of the 2007 LLLI Conference by reading the Conference Blogs! Bloggers shared stories about their conference preparations, notes on their travel, impressions during the conference, and reflections after the conference is over. Please participate in the blogs by writing comments or asking questions.
A variety of conference attendees were recruited to share their perspective on the LLLI conference. Click on the links below to read a blog--you will have a link back to this page so you can read any of the other blogs!
Meet the Bloggers!
- Abigail, LLL Leader from California, USA
- Diana, LLL Leader from New York, USA
- Eva, LLL Leader from Barcelona, Spain, blogging in Spanish
- Kathleen, NEW BEGINNINGS managing editor and LLL Leader from California, USA
- Sylvia, 11-year-old daughter of a Leader from Texas, USA
- Kayleigh, 16-year-old daughter of a Leader from Yakima, Washington, USA
- Cheri and James, an LLL Leader and her husband from California, USA
- Karri, LLL Leader and Alumnae member from Pennsylvania , USA Janell, LLL Leader from Virginia, USA
- Judi, LLL Leader from British Columbia, Canada
- Technology Room Blog: Read about the Tech Room staff's conference preparations and experiences in their blog.
- Check out the LLLI Conference Community bLLLog! We were pleased to see so many attendees of the Conference stop by the Tech Room to make an entry in our group blog! All Conference attendees were welcome, with no prior registration needed, so many were able to share the fun they were having with everyone!
Note: While we encourage participation in the LLLI Conference blogs, the Technology Room staff reserves the right to delete any comment deemed inappropriate.