Information in Chinese
Frequently Asked Questions
LLL Leaders and breastfeeding supporters in Taiwan have kindly created translations of some of our most popular Frequently Asked Questions files into Chinese. The files are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. More translations will be available soon.
- Can breastfeeding prevent illnesses?
- How often will I have to pump when I go back to work?
- I want to know if my breasts are making milk normally. Do I have enough milk?
- My breast hurts--What can I do?
- Is it possible to breastfeed both an infant and a toddler?
NEW BEGINNINGS Articles
- Allergies and the Breastfeeding Family, from NEW BEGINNINGS Vol. 15 No. 4, July - August 1998 (PDF format)
Other Breastfeeding Information
- Are Your Nipples Sore? 1 2
- Are Your Nipples Sore? (PDF -- traditional Chinese)
- Breastfeeding Tips
- Breastfeeding Tips (PDF -- traditional Chinese)
- Breastfeeding, Your Baby's First Immunization
- Breastfeeding, Your Baby's First Immunization (PDF -- traditional Chinese)
- Establishing Your Milk Supply
- How to Know if your Breastfed Baby is Getting Enough Milk
- If Your Breasts Become Engorged 1 2
- The Importance of Breastfeeding 1 2
- Mastitis Care Plan
- Mastitis Care Plan (PDF -- traditional Chinese)
- Preparing to Breastfeed 1 2
- Storing Human Milk 1 2
- Tips for Rousing a Sleepy Newborn