Articles from Leaven
La Leche League's Publication for Leaders:
These articles are for and about LLL Leaders who work with mothers on the Internet, whether answering Help Forms, leading Chats, or working informally one on one. For your convenience, we also have an index of Leaven articles by date and issue.
We provide articles from our publications from previous years for reference for our Leaders and members. Readers are cautioned to remember that research and medical information change over time.
Looking for an article you don't see? Feel free to suggest additions.Providing the issue and year of publication will help us locate your article.
- LLL Community Network
- Moving Into Tomorrow with Online Meetings
- Electronic Communication for Leaders
- Letters to LLLI: Managing Electronic Communication
- Welcome to the Wild, Wild Internet
- Online Communication
- Online La Leche League Meetings
- Managing the Group Online
- Online Help Forms and the New Leader
- Returning the Favor (answering Help Forms)
- Where Do You Go When You Need to Know More? (appropriate use of LLL resources in answering helping questions)
- Help Forms and LLL Chat
- The LLLI Web Site: A New Tool for Helping Mothers and Managing Your Group
- "Netiquette:" Email Etiquette for Leaders
- LLL and the Internet
- Information Superhighway Road Map: A Glossary of Terms