Ten Reasons to Attend LLLI’s 18th Breastfeeding Conference, July 3-6, 2003 in San Francisco, California
From: LEAVEN, Vol. 39 No. 1, February-March 2003, p. 23.
1. Discover new horizons.
2. Meet a worldwide community committed to breastfeeding.
3. Be inspired to promote breastfeeding.
4. Feel supported in your breastfeeding and parenting.
5. Learn new ideas and proven techniques to help mothers breastfeed and, if you choose, you can earn Continuing Education Credits.
6. Develop new relationships and renew old friendships.
7. Take action and produce results on a global breastfeeding issue.
8. Stand out as an expert when you return to your community with tools and resources to advance your work.
9. Tone your body and soothe your soul as you treat yourself to healthy rejuvenation activities.
10. Enjoy discovering beautiful San Francisco.
Take advantage of the Early Registration Bargain (before June 20, 2003) and Easy Online or Brochure Registration.