La Leche League Paris, France
La Leche League is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed. La Leche League of Paris is the oldest LLL Group in France. We have assisted thousands of mothers over the years. We offer support and information through:
- Mother to Mother Support
- Monthly Meetings -- "BABY" and "Toddler"
- Telephone Help from Accredited Leaders
- Lending Library (books on childbirth, breastfeeding, and related subjects)
- Referrals, when necessary, to English-speaking Breastfeeding Specialists.
Meetings are led by accredited Leaders. For breastfeeding help or additional meeting information, please contact:
- Lea Cohen (33) 1 39 68 10 81 LLLeaCohen@gmail.com
- Margaret Crick (33) 1 55 76 69 86 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlotte Yonge (33) 1 56 58 21 93 email@example.com
- Maria Levant (33) 1 45 75 51 65 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Lamb (33) 9 50 08 75 85 email@example.com
NOTE: Mothers who contact the above Leaders are advised to email a copy to several or all of them at once to ensure that someone will respond quickly.