Thank you for your interest in La Leche League. Volunteering to provide information and support to breastfeeding mothers can be a rewarding way to give back in your local community.
Thinking About LLL Leadership?
Please take a look at our Thinking About LLL Leadership? Web pages, which contains a page of frequently asked questions (FAQs), to see if La Leche League Leadership is something you might be interested in.
For a more concise version, Thinking About LLL Leadership? (TaLLL) (compact pdf version) is just four pages and can be printed out easily.
Other Local Volunteer Opportunities
Please also consider talking to your local La Leche League Group to see if there are local volunteer opportunities.
Information about La Leche League Leadership in other languages
- "Becoming a La Leche League Leader" information in other languages. (We hope to translate "Thinking About LLL Leadership?" soon.)
- Comment devenir Animatrice de La Leche League (French version of Becoming a La Leche League Leader)
- Eine La Leche Liga-Stillberaterin werden (German version of Becoming a La Leche League Leader)
- Diventare consulente de La Leche League (Italian version of Becoming a La Leche League Leader)
- Solicitando el liderazgo (Spanish version of the Becoming a La Leche League Leader)
- Résumé de la formation pour devenir animatrice LLL (French version of Overview of Training Curriculum for Leader Accreditation)
Ask the Leader Accreditation Department (LAD):
Do you have a question about applying for LLL leadership? Send it to LeaderAccreditation@llli.org.