La Leche League International is looking for a logo for our 65th Anniversary Conference celebrations!
In October 2021 we mark the 65th anniversary of the first La Leche League (LLL) meeting. We will be celebrating throughout the year, culminating in a global online conference from the 15-18 October.
We are seeking talents from our LLL community who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The winning logo will be used across our social media through the year and as the main branding for our #LLLI_65 conference and events in October 2021.
Please read the rules below.
You can also download the rules in this pdf here: Anniversary Logo Contest
A placeholder for the “Lisa” logo can be downloaded here: Placeholder Logo
Start date: 14 May 2021
Closing date: 11 June 2021
All entries must be submitted using the submission form, or by email directly to email@example.com.
The object of this competition is to design a logo for the 65th Anniversary celebrations.
This will be used across our social media through the year and as the main branding for our #LLLI_65 conference and events in October 2021.
- The Competition is open only to individuals. The Competition is not open to companies, educational institutions, organizations, etc., or to groups associated with such institutions.
- Contestants are permitted to work in groups; however, only one (1) prize will be awarded regardless of group size.
- The competition begins on 14 May 2021. Submissions will be accepted until 11 June 2021. Winners will be announced via our website, social media platforms, and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts. All entries must be submitted using the submission form, or by email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration and review as an official entry of the Competition.
Entries must be submitted in one of the following formats: as jpg, gif, png or pdf up to 10MB.
- The submission email must include: the full name(s) of the person(s) who designed the logo, age, postal address, phone number, and email address of the individual submitting the entry.
- No more than three (3) Entries may be submitted by any one individual.
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below. Entries that fail to do so will be rejected. They must be received by midnight 11 June 2021, UTC.
- We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail.
- There is no fee to enter the Competition.
- The purpose of the competition is to design a logo for the LLLI 65th Anniversary Celebrations. The logo must be appropriate for a professional business setting.
- The logo will be used online, in print, and on merchandise. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as in color.
- The final version of the logo will need to be equitable for high-quality printing. It should be visually appealing on both small (as small as 2cm X 2cm) and large scales.
- The logo must contain the following wording “La Leche League International” “Celebrating Connections” and “65”.
- The logo must contain the LLLI “Lisa” logo as a focal point. The “Lisa” logo may not be separated from its background or outer ring and must maintain a 0.6cm clear space around it.
- A placeholder for the “Lisa” logo can be downloaded here: Placeholder Logo.
- The logo must use the following colors:
- This image should not be photographic (see below for information on graphic formats), and must not contain any other text besides that required above.
- The designer is welcome to submit no more than two (2) variants of the logo.
- We will be using the logo in a number of ways, including high-quality printing. We therefore advise against the use of halftones and gradients unless created inside a vector graphics program. Color in this version must be CMYK, no spot colors.
- PNGs 1000 pixels square of the logo are requested so that entries can be posted to LLLI websites and social media platforms without the need for conversion.
- The limit on attachment sizes for our email is 10Mb. If your submission exceeds this size, even after compression, please send the images individually and note clearly in your emails that you are doing so.
Subject to the legal requirements outlined above, the winning design will be announced 25 June 2021. The winning contestant will receive:
- A ticket to the #LLLI_65 conference in October 2021. This prize remains the same regardless of the size of the team submitting the winning entry. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A t-shirt and a tote bag with the winning design them.
- The rights to identify themself as the logo designer.
- The winning design will be selected by the LLLI Board of Directors and the Conference Taskforce. Entries will be judged on their visual appeal, adherence to the concept prompting the competition, quality of design, and ease of reproduction for the purposes stated above.
- LLLI reserves the right not to select a winner if, at its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- LLLI reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the logo to LLLI.
- The winner will be notified via email and announced on the LLLI website and our social media platforms.
- All Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- All Entries will become the sole property of LLLI and may be used for any LLLI purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, posters, t-shirts, and other materials.
- LLLI shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- LLLI reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these competition guidelines.
- LLLI reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional or business purposes in the future.
- LLLI is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
- LLLI reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time, including after the submission window has closed.
- LLLI is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in the event the competition winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information.
Download the “Lisa” logo here to use in your design.
Right click on a desktop, or hold and tap on a mobile device to bring up your options to copy or save the image.
La Leche League International Logo Design ContestThe La Leche League International Logo entry form will be used to assess your submission. Responses should be clear and concise. The Logo submission may not exceed 10 MB. More than one logo may be submitted with each entry form. If you have any questions please contact the conference team: email@example.com. The deadline for submitting this application is 11 June 2021. The winner will be notified on or before 25 June 2021. All fields marked with asterisks* are required before the entry can be submitted.
LLLI, May 2021