Content in this section is restricted to LLL Leaders. Please login to obtain access.
I support the LLLI vision, mission, purpose, and philosophy. I agree with the commission of this committee as written in the PSR and hereby declare:
1. I will act in the interest of LLL as a whole
2. I recognize the importance of unity. I agree to publicly support this Committee and LLLI Board decisions, Board members and Executive Director and staff in their LLLI roles
3. I am open to feedback from fellow Committee members and LLLI Board members about my participation in and commitment to this Committee
4. I am committed to work on my own biases and put them aside in order to play my role as a committee member as efficiently as possible
5. If I have any concerns about policy, Committee work, or LLLI Board decisions, I will discuss them privately with the committee’s chair/co-chairs
6. I commit to keeping Committee work confidential to protect the ability of its members to share their ideas and concerns freely in committee discussions. If I want to share something outside this Committee, I will consult the Committee Chair. I will share only general questions, ideas, or topics discussed; I will not reveal who said what in committee discussions.
Last Updated June 2022