Content in this section is restricted to LLL Leaders. Please login to obtain access.
La Leche League Personal Data Non-Disclosure Form
Parties: “recipient” (the Recipient) and “La Leche League International” (the Discloser)
- The Discloser intends to share data records (the Confidential Information) to the Recipient for the purpose of La Leche League and their authorized Area/Area Network administration and analysis (the Purpose).
- The Recipient undertakes not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the Discloser.
- The Recipient undertakes to keep the Confidential Information secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to others in their Area who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to the Discloser and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 2 above and this clause 3.
- The undertakings in clauses 2 and 3 above apply to all of the Confidential Information disclosed by the Discloser to the Recipient, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to:
- a) any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agreement); or
- b) any information which is already known to the Recipient and which was not subject to any obligation of confidence before it was disclosed to the Recipient by the Discloser.
- Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
- Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants the Recipient any license, interest or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of the Discloser except the right to copy the Confidential Information solely for the Purpose.
- The undertakings in clauses 2 and 3 will continue in force indefinitely.
- This Agreement is governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, United States Judicial law. The United States Courts will have non- exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.
The La Leche League International Personal Data Non-Disclosure Form is available for download here: https://www.llli.org/wp-content/uploads/Data-Non-Disclosure-Agreement-Form.pdf
If you would like to sign and scan it to us please send it to Caroline Behe at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to mail it to us please mail it to:
La Leche League International
110 Horizon Drive
Raleigh, NC 27615