Content in this section is restricted to LLL Leaders. Please login to obtain access.
Karin Gausman Leader Accreditation Fund (KGF) Frequently Asked Questions for LAD Representatives
Please check with your LAD support person about the name and contact information of the Karin Gausman Leader Accreditation Fund (KGF) Coordinator.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
• LAD representatives who want to attend an LLL educational event or administrative
• LAD representatives of entities with financial difficulties will receive priority.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE THE APPLICATION FORM?
Contact your LAD support person for the application form for this fund. This form explains where you should submit it.
WHAT WILL THE LAD REPRESENTATIVE RECEIVE IF APPROVED FOR
• Amount of funding provided will be based on event fee, need of recipient, availability of other funding options, work that recipient will be doing at the event, etc.
• Funding can be paid directly to the event registrar or reimbursed to LAD representative.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE LAD REPRESENTATIVE?
• Submit a KGF LAD representative application form to the Administrator of Leader
• Ask your LAD support person to submit a KGF LAD representative recommendation
form to the ALA.
• Lead a session at the event and send the outline to the KGF Coordinator, write a LAD
article within three months of the event, etc.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE SUPPORT PERSON OF THE LAD REPRESENTATIVE?
• Submit a KGF LAD representative recommendation form to the ALA.
• Support the LAD representative in planning a session or writing an article.