Content in this section is restricted to LLL Leaders. Please login to obtain access.
The Karin Gausman Leader Accreditation Fund (KGF) helps Leader Applicants with financial limitations pay the application fee and/or accreditation fee. Please submit the KGF application form and the KGF recommendation form to the Area Coordinator of Leader Accreditation (CLA).
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Candidates for LLL leadership who meet the prerequisites, have financial limitations and have active Leader support. Current Applicants who meet these criteria may also apply.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE THE APPLICATION FORM?
Contact your local Leader Accreditation Department (LAD) for the application form for this fund. This form explains where you should submit it.
HOW MUCH WILL THE APPLICANT RECEIVE IF APPROVED FOR FUNDING?
• Each recipient will have $50 US reserved in their name. The application fee will be paid directly to the Area.
• If any funds remain, that amount will be reimbursed to the recipient at the time of
accreditation to help offset accreditation fees, resource costs, etc.
WHY IS THERE ONE SET AMOUNT FOR EACH APPLICANT WHO IS APPROVED TO RECEIVE FUNDING?
Application and accreditation fees around the world vary greatly. With one set amount, the KGF Coordinator will be able to better determine how many Applicants can be funded.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE CANDIDATE FOR LEADERSHIP OR LEADER
• Submit a KGF application form to the CLA.
• Complete the LLL leadership application form and send it to the CLA, if the candidate for funds is not yet a Leader Applicant.
• Commit to active work on the application and reach accreditation within one year.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE SUPPORTING LEADER?
• Submit a KGF recommendation form to the CLA.
• Submit a Leader Recommendation form if the candidate is not yet an Applicant.
• Commit to active support for the Applicant, assisting in the completion of the
application work within one year.
WHAT IF THE APPLICANT DISCONTINUES HER APPLICATION?
Please notify the CLA immediately. She will inform the KGF Coordinator.