Photographs wanted! What does La Leche League (LLL) mean to you?
Please send in your photographs with an accompanying description or paragraph that captures what LLL means to you. In October 2021 we mark the 65th anniversary of the first La Leche League (LLL) meeting. We will be celebrating throughout the year, culminating in a global online conference from 15-18 October.
A selection of submissions will be published in the 65th celebratory issue of Breastfeeding Today and Leader Today.
Please read the rules below.
Start date: 8 August 2021
Closing date: 31 August 2021
All entries must be submitted using the submission form, or by email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or editorLT@llli.org.
- All Submitters affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- As copyright holders, submitters agree to give their permission to La Leche League International (LLLI) and La Leche League (LLL) to publish, free-of-charge, all or part of the texts and/or images in its publications, leaflets, brochures, posters, social media, press releases and exhibitions, both printed and electronic publications as well as on its websites. The photographer/artist retains ownership of all photos/artwork but grants to LLLI/LLL the right to use them for free.
- LLLI shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- LLLI reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional or business purposes in the future.
- LLLI is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
- LLLI reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time, including after the submission window has closed.
- LLLI is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in the event the competition winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information.
3 entries per person
LLLI, August 2021