The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding – 8th Edition
Diane Wiessinger, Diana West, and Teresa Pitman
La Leche League International’s classic bestselling guide providing a range of nursing information, ideas and stories – from preparation during pregnancy to the world of weaning, from nursing positions to expressing and storing your milk. This ultimate support resource offers:
- Real-parent wisdom on breastfeeding comfortably – from avoiding soreness to simply enjoying the connection with your baby.
- Simplified insights into approaches for latching and attaching.
- The ages and stages of a nursing relationship.
- Reassuring information on nursing after a C-section or delivery complications.
- Strategies for breastfeeding, for a few days to a few years.
- Scientific data demonstrating the importance of breastfeeding to lifelong health.
- Helpful tips for building your support network.
- Nursing special-needs, premies, multiples, and adopted babies – and how to thrive no matter what curveball life throws.
- Guidance on knowing if your baby is getting enough milk, increasing your supply, sleep, day care, solids, colic, food allergies, medications, and more.
- “Tech support” help for sudden problems like engorgement, jaundice, plugged ducts, and much more.
- Answers to the most-asked questions and to questions you didn’t know you had.
There is no better beginning for your baby than The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.
The Womanly Art also contains a ‘Tear-Sheet Toolkit’ – because sometimes you don’t need a whole book!
You can read or download it here:
Available from all major booksellers.
Order the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding in the following languages by clicking on the links below:
Order the audio version of the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding in American English by clicking on the link below:
Audio American English