The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding – 8th Edition
Diane Wiessinger, Diana West, and Teresa Pitman
La Leche League International’s classic bestselling guide providing a range of nursing advice, stories and information – from preparation during pregnancy to the world of weaning, from nursing positions to expressing and storing your milk. This ultimate support resource offers:
- Real-mom wisdom on breastfeeding comfortably – from avoiding soreness to simply enjoying the connection with your baby.
- Simplified insights into approaches for latching and attaching.
- The ages and stages of a nursing relationship.
- Reassuring information on nursing after a C-section or delivery complications.
- Strategies for breastfeeding, for a few days to a few years.
- Scientific data demonstrating the importance of breastfeeding to lifelong health.
- Helpful tips for building your support network.
- Nursing special-needs, premies, multiples, and adopted babies – and how to thrive no matter what curveball life throws.
- Guidance on knowing if your baby is getting enough milk, increasing your supply, sleep, day care, solids, colic, food allergies, medications, and more.
- “Tech support” help for sudden problems like engorgement, jaundice, plugged ducts, and much more.
- Answers to the most-asked questions and to questions you didn’t know you had.
There is no better beginning for your baby than the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.
Available from all major booksellers.
Order the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding in the following languages by clicking on the links below: