In this issue we have an article by Linda Smith on how birth can affect breastfeeding, Linda Wieser outlines the recent updates to Leader accreditation resources and Kelly Durbin discusses how to read body language at an LLL meeting. Leader Sue Smith shares how LLL Widnes and St Helens took part in a scarecrow competition and Rachel Brown Kirkland looks for inspiration for promoting meeting attendance across five decades. Finally we say a big thank you and goodbye to Series Meetings contributing editor Annette Green who has retired from LLL.
- Breastfeeding and Common Birth Practice
- Concept Revision: “Introducing Complementary Foods”
- Leader Accreditation Resources: NEW and REVISED
- Scarecrows Can Breastfeed Too!
- Five Lessons From Five Decades
- Reading Body Language at an LLL Meeting
Please send in your ideas and articles
Whether you have an idea for a great meeting plan, fundraising tips for your Group, a photograph, an experience to share, or a request for an article on a specific subject, we would love to hear from you. Please send contributions for Leader Today to email@example.com
Philippa Pearson-Glaze, Leader Today Managing Editor